Pennsic garb 1.0 are sone done. I have a little bit more to do on the pink dress and also haft to fix the cloth belt. The heat makes it hard to be inside so the work are going a bit slower then planed. Well luckely there are a week left before take off.
I decided to do the sleeves in one piece and without any slash in the lower part of the arms. I want them to fit more dresses that aren´t italian. I cut out linings in green silk and plande to do them reversible but when I stiched the brocade together it seems to be pretty stif so decided to not use the lining, at least not before Pennsic. Maybe I will redo them, maybe not.
Here are some pictures on the dress with all parts. My mannequin are not made after me so my dresses do not fit it very well. The cloth belt are only attached by some needles. The fabrics are hard to take a photo of and the pictures does not give the colours right.